- Oct 15 2022
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
NSANC October 15, Your First Thirty Seconds: Secrets to Open Your Presentation with Impact
Your First Thirty Seconds: Secrets to Open Your Presentation with Impact
In every presentation, online or in-person, your opening remarks set the tone for your audience’s experience.
Do not underestimate the importance of your first 30 seconds to three minutes.
Hall of Fame keynote speaker and presentation skills expert Patricia Fripp will help you:
- Understand the purpose of your opening
- Realize how many options are available to you
- Incorporate the “magic” word for audience acceptance
- Appreciate the number one secret of persuasive presentations
As a bonus…
- Learn the number one secret to guarantee a long, successful career in the speaking industry.
Willing participants will experience the Fripp razor-focused mini coaching.
Please come prepared with a script of your best presentation opening (not more than 4 lines)
This program is designed for novices and long-time superstars alike. Patricia is ready, willing, and able to help you no matter where you are in your career.