Are You Spending Too Much Time Preparing Your Presentation?
Have you thought, “Wish I could create a great presentation without spending hours on it!”?
Let me show you how to save time when preparing your presentation. Why not speed up your preparation process by learning from someone else’s 30-plus years of experience? After delivering 3,247 presentations in-person and online, coaching hundreds of executives, sales teams, engineers, and high-priced professional speakers, I can guide you through the steps to creating and delivering successful presentations. Not only will you master the basics of the creative process, speech structure, and opening with impact, but you will also develop greater confidence.
Don’t start by immediately jumping into PowerPoint to create your slides. PowerPoint is a visual aid, not a scripting aid. An efficient creative process starts with a whiteboard, flip chart, or yellow pad. You must first:
- Determine what your audience’s interest is for your subject.
- Answer the question: “What is my premise, big idea, or central theme?”
- Create a logical framework.
Start with the focus and structure of your presentation. You will be better positioned to quickly build the rest of your presentation, remembering to open with impact, add stories, and include a call to action. When you save time in preparing your presentation should have plenty of time to rehearse – and rehearsal is crucial. However,…
Let’s Be Honest -Most Frequent Presentations Give Your Little Time to Prepare
Let me help you become a great presenter quickly, easily, and cost-effectively on your own schedule. I’m here for you 24/7 through Fripp Virtual Training.
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world-class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Join FrippVT today!
How to Save Time on Your Presentation – More to Help You
- Everything Starts with Structure – How & Why to Create An Outline for Your Speech
- Want Your Audiences to Remember What You Say? Learn the Importance of Clear Structure
- Even with Natural Talent, You Need Discipline – How to Cut Hair And How to Write a Speech
- Rock Star Communication: How to Inspire Action & Commitment
- Want to Save Time Preparing Your Presentation?
More about Using PowerPoint to Support Your Presentation
- Do You Know How to Correctly Use Visual Aids in Your Presentation?
- 8 Mistakes Made when Presenting with PowerPoint® and How to Correct Them
- 12 Mistakes Made when Creating PowerPoint® Slides and How to Correct Them
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with those who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.