Patricia Fripp is Everybody’s
Favorite Guest and Interview
About THE Presentation Skills Expert
If you are looking for an entertaining, knowledgeable, and articulate guest you have found her. Patricia Fripp is a presentation skills authority and can talk about any subject related to public speaking, sales presentations, virtual meetings.
Patricia Fripp in the Media
2023 Vlogs / Podcasts
- Cicero Speechwriting Award for the An Exploration of Life After Death
- PBS Special Side By Side with Nido Qubein High Point University
- May 2022: American Payroll Association inaugural APA Partner of Excellence for 30 years of increasing leadership and presentation skills to their leaders and members.
New Book: Deliver Unforgettable Presentations - #1 Sales and Selling Secrets - #1 Running Meetings and Presentations - #1 Sales and Selling Presentations
2022 Vlogs / Podcasts
- Tom Ferry Podcast Experience Patricia Fripp’s Top Techniques for Better Presentations
2022 Vlogs / Podcasts
- Business Elevation Podcast Powerful Sales Presentations with Patricia Fripp CSP, CPAE
- Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, BCC
- The 7 Hats Podcast with Yuval Selik
- Fork in the Road Podcast with Rusty Gaillard
- The KTS Success Factor Podcast for Executive Women with Sarah Brown
- Your Story Your Glory podcast
- Global Leaders Organization Business Acceleration 2.0 video podcast with Michelle Poscente “How Good Presentation Skills Drive Sales.”
- Mindful Manufacturing with Trevor Blondeel “Say No to “Stuff” and Other Secrets from Improving Your Speaking” with Patricia Fripp
- STaR Coaches discussing Build Your Business Through Credibility
- Danielle Cobo’s Dream Job discussing 3 Secrets To Be A Fearless Persuasive Public Speaker
- Write Your Book in a Flash with Dan Janal. Patricia Fripp on Turn Your Book into a Speech
- Marketing With a Book Podcast with Henry DeVries. How to Deliver Unforgettable Presentations
- The Women Entrepreneur Series with Cristin Price. Video podcast
- Alan Weiss's The Uncomfortable Truth Podcast
- Sales and Marketing Management: Wear a Fancy Hat and Finish Strong
- 2022: National Association of Realtors features Patricia Fripp's: - Boosting Your Leadership Skills - Public Speaking Superstar - How to Promote Yourself and Your Business
- 2022: Ongoing contributor to Performance magazine.
- 2022: What Does it Take to Make Your Presentations Introductions Exciting?
- October 2022: Forbes - Nine Questions To Make You A Better Client-Attracting Speaker
- December 2022: Speaker Magazine, Featured Article "How Do You Accept an Award?"
September 2021: Received an Honorary Bachelor of Arts in Communications from High Point University
2021 Vlogs / Podcasts
- Toastmaster Magazine: April 2021 - How to Accept an Award
- Tell Me Something Good About Retail Podcast with Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, and Patricia Fripp on How to Win More Customers.
- Author U Guide to Book Publishing Podcast - Judith Briles – Your Intended Message
- How You Can Gain a Competitive Advantage in 2021 - Time to Shine Podcast with Oscar Santololla
- Legends Summit 2
- Become Your Own Superhero with Laban Ditchburn
- Spotio-30 Experts Discuss Impact Of COVID-19 On Sales Teams In 2021
- Next Stage Mega Speaking Summit
- The Trust Leader Show - David Horsager
- My Hidden Hero Podcast with Olga Sapozhnikova
- Super Entrepreneurs Podcast with Shahid Durrani
- Marketing With a Book and Speech Podcast with Henry Devries & Mark LeBlanc
- The Mindful Leader Podcast with Jason Cooper
- How to Be Unforgettable in What You Do and Say - Time to Shine Podcast with Oscar Santololla
- Super Entrepreneurs Podcast with Shahid Durrani
- (TV Show) Be Amazing Or Go Home: Asking the Right Questions in Tough Times with Shep Hyken
- The Oval Table Podcast: How to be a Marketer with Carl Walsh and Douglas Bowers
2020 Vlogs / Podcasts
- TJ Hoisington - Greatness Within
- Jeremy Miner - Closers Are Losers
- Shep Hyken - Creating a Customer Service Culture
- Janice Gordon - Scale Your Sales
- Zebra Leadership - Web Leadership Experience
- Zebra Marketing - Web Marketing Experience
- Darren LaCroix and Mark Brown - Unforgettable Presentations
- Linda Sage - Learning from Life
- Dan Hersh - Engaged Prospect
- Tim Shurr - How To Be Mesmerizing!
- Jay Baer - Standing Ovation Podcast
- Angela Chee - The Power of the Only
- George Torok - Your Intended Message
- Alain Wolf - "The Achieved" Podcast
- June 2020: Derek Arden - Negotiators Podcast
- Derek Arden Web Chat: Modern Day Marketing: Confessions of a Shameless Self Promoter
- Derek Arden Web Chat: Speaking and Selling in a Virtual World
- Pat Lynch on Speak Up! WomensRadio.com Legends Summit: How To Be Profitable In Our New Economy
- Brian Wagner - A Radical Vision Podcast
- Dan Janal - How to Write a Book in a Flash Podcast
- Amy Rowlinson - Focus on WHY Podcast
- 2000 - Alaska Airlines "The First 30 Seconds"
- 2000 - Access to Success, MentorU
- 2000 - Investor's Business Daily Magazine "Conquer Fears of Public Speaking by Finding Tips, Coaching Online"
- 2000 - Sales and Marketing Management Magazine "Talking Heads for Hire: 12 Most Requested Speakers" (cover story)
- 2000 - PC World "Overcoming Presentus Interruptus
- 2000 - Inc.com "Going Global and Personal & Professional Growth"
- 2002 - Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine "25 Great Ways to Invest $1,000"
- 2007 - New York Times "Um, Uh, Like Call in the Speech Coach"
- 2012 - New York Times "Best Tweets of the Week"
- 2012 - Promotional Consultant Today "Speaking to Service Clubs -- Part One"
- 2012 - Promotional Consultant Today "Speaking to Service Clubs -- Part Two"
- 2013 - Sacramento Business Journal "How can I encourage teamwork?"
- 2015 - Toastmasters International publication "Seizing an Audience - and Opportunities"
- 2017 - Lifessecretsauce.com "How to Become an Electrifying Public Speaker"
- 2019 - Leading Women in Sales
- 2019 - USA Today, "Don't Quote Me" section.
- 2019 - World's Top 30 Coaching Professionals for 2019, Global Gurus
- 2020 - The Business Year "Best Quotes" "It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t forget you."
- 2020 - Professional Performance Magazine, "Are You Guilty: The Unconscious Goof that Can Hurt Your Credibility"
- 2020 - Professional Performance Magazine, “Make Your Leadership Presentations Powerful: Tiny Differences with Enormous Impact.”
- August 2020: Realty Times - Women Helping Women in Business, How to Sound Polished, Persuasive, and Personable in Sales
- September 2020: Reality Times - Women Helping Women in Business, What I Learned From My Rock Star Brother about Muscle Memory
- October Realty Times - Like It Or Not, Virtual Presenting Is Here To Stay!
- 2021 - Professional Performance Magazine, “Are You Guilty: The Unconscious Goof that Can Hurt Your Credibility"
- 1989 - Authored Book "Get What You Want"
- 1998 - Authored Book "Make It So You Don't Have to Fake It!: 55 Fast-Acting Strategies for Long-Lasting Success"
- 1999 - Authored Book "Get What You Want"
- 2000 - Authored Article "How to Succeed as a Home-Based Speaker" in House of Business Magazine
- 2001 - Authored Article "Your Two Customer Service Questions"
- 2005 - Authored Article "8 Tips for Corporate Meeting Planners to Save Time and Money"
- 2006 - Authored Book "Inside Secrets of Superstar Sales Presentations"
- 2011 - Authored Article "Build Your Business and Credibility Through Public Speaking"
- 2011 - Authored Article "Write Intelligently in Your Corporate Communication: Three Tips"
- 2011 - Authored Article "9 Timely Tips for Pre-Presentation Preparation"
- 2011 - Authored Article "7 Rules for Making Speeches Memorable" on www.HVACRbusiness.com
- 2012 - Authored Article "A Case for Exceptional Accounts Payable Presentation Skills "
- 2012 - Authored Book "12 Ways to Become a Speaking Star: What Hollywood Can Teach You about Great Presentation Skills"
- 2012 - Authored Article "Be Memorable" in Sales and Service Excellence Magazine
- 2012 - Authored Article "The Phrase that Pays" on AGProfessional.com
- 2012 - Authored Article "8 Ways Door Dealers Can Be Memorable at Networking Events"
- 2012 - Authored Article "A Phrase That Pays" on www.associationmediaandpublishing.org
- 2012 - Authored Article "Sales Prospecting: Tips for a Slow Economy" in Lioness Magazine
- 2012 - Authored Article "Want to Communicate Effectively? Confused about Hyphens?"
- 2012 - Authored Article "How to Fall in Love with Your Job Again" in Lioness Magazine
- 2012 - Authored Article "The Phrase That Pays: Three Ways to Make Your Point Stick"
- 2012 - Authored Article "The Business Case for Exceptional AP Presentation Skills"
- 2012 - Authored Article "Perfect Presentation: Take Advice from Hollywood to Improve Your Public Speaking Skills" in Upscale Magazine
- 2013 - Authored Article "5 tips that add value to your words" in St. Charles County Journal
- 2013 - Authored Article "The Game Within the Game" NSA Speaker Magazine
- 2014 - Authored Article "6 Strategies for Making Yourself Memorable and Influencing Your Prospects" in Sales Mastery
- Current - Regular Article Contributor to Inc.com
- 2006 - Co-Authored Book "Getting Things Done: Successful Women Speak"
- 2009 - Co-authored Book "World Class Speaking: The Ultimate Guide to Presenting, Marketing and Profiting Like a Champion"
- 2010 - Co-authored Book "Speaker's Edge: Secrets and Strategies for Connecting with Any Audience"
- 2011 - Co-authored Book "The Art of Storytelling: Become a Memorable Speaker"
- 2011 - Co-authored Book "Success Simplified"
- 2012 - Co-authored Book "Success Simplified with J.R. Atkins"
- 2013 - Co-authored Book "The Power of Mentorship: For the Woman Entrepreneur"
- 2014 - Co-authored Book "Reduce Clutter, Enlarge Your Life: How You Can Free Yourself from Physical and Mental Clutter and Enjoy Success, Love and Fulfillment"
- 2015 - Co-authored Book "Emotion-Motion Life Hacks: How You Can Enjoy Transforming Your Work and Life for More Success and Happiness
- 2016 - Co-authored Book "Stage Fright: Mastering the Fear of Public Speaking"
- 2000 - CNBC, 60 minutes
- 2022 - PBS Special Side By Side with Nido Qubein High Point University
How to Present and Teach in the Virtual World...and More
Receive free, on-going Fripp webinar invitations, sales and presentation skills information, and special discounts from Executive Speech Coach, Sales Presentation Trainer, and Professional Keynote Speaker, Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE. As an added bonus, sign up now and receive a free copy of Patricia Fripp’s How to Present and Teach in the Virtual World.
If you already have Patricia Fripp’s How to Speak and Train in a Virtual World., or just want to go straight to our Free Resources, click HERE.
Let's have a conversation!
Call (415) 753-6556, or fill in the secure form below and I'll follow up immediately.