When you start to put together a presentation, what do you think about? You probably wonder how to make your presentation interesting to your audience.
I recommend that you begin by knowing your audience and understanding not only what they need, but also what they want. They need to have “buy-in” for your topic. This means you will help your audience see why your topic is relevant to them, how it benefits them, or how it can enhance their lives. I share more on capturing your audience’s interest in this brief video:
Let me help you deliver your presentation with knowledge and confidence.
Become a great speaker easily, conveniently, and quickly. Fripp Virtual Training can help! Join today: http://frippvt.com
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Join FrippVT today!
Make Your Audience Interested & Keep Them Engaged
Connect with your audience and keep them engaged. Here are just a few of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you:
- Three Ways to Emotionally Connect with Your Audience
- How Can You Grab Your Audience? Expert Advice
- Do You Alienate Your Audience? Make A “You” Turn
- Want to Connect with Every Audience, Every Time? You Need To
- Build Emotional Connection Through Eye Contact
- Do You Know How to Keep Your Audience Interested?
- Connect with Your Audience – Why & How to Customize
- Speak to Create Understanding – Consider Your Audience’s Unspoken Questions
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with those who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.