Learn the Right Way to Prepare a Presentation
At every stage of your career, when you open your mouth you sell yourself, your ideas, your value, and your ability. Fortunately, even if you’re not a born communicator, the ability to deliver a powerful presentation can be learned. I share this story about one intelligent and ambitious MBA:
Mary might have been the smartest in her class, but public speaking wasn’t part of her MBA program. Even with extensive planning and preparation, she made some very common mistakes. These mistakes bored and ultimately lost, her audience. When you learn the right way to prepare a presentation you will actually save yourself time. You will deliver your presentation knowing that your words will not bore your audience, but will hold their attention and get your message heard.
When you improve your public speaking and presentation skills, you increase your confidence and gain a valuable tool in furthering your career goals. If you avoid public speaking at the high cost of your success, why not get the training you need to speak confidently in public?
Can You Relate to Mary the MBA?
The higher up the corporate ladder you go, the more important your presentation skills become. For a relatively small investment, why don’t you interact with a professional speech coach? I am available 24/7 to help you learn how to speak, structure a presentation, report to senior management, deliver a webinar, tell great stories, and find content in yourself that you didn’t know you had through Fripp Virtual Training. FrippVT is highly interactive and engaging. You can have your own speech coach available to you 24 hours a day. Try it at FrippVT.com.
Your Presentations – Don’t Bore Your Audience
- How to Present to Senior Management – FrippVT Video
- Questions to Get Started – How to Present to Senior Management Without Being Terrified
- Public Speaking Is The Number One Tool of Leadership
- Do You Know How to Keep Your Audience Interested?
- So You’re Going to Make a Speech
- Public Speaking – Delivery Strategy
- 8 Mistakes Made when Presenting with PowerPoint® And How to Correct Them
- 12 Mistakes Made when Creating PowerPoint® Slides And How to Correct Them
- How to Save Time Preparing Your Presentation
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.