Your presentation can be powerful and persuasive when you connect with your audience both intellectually and emotionally. Eye contact is essential to creating an emotional connection with an audience of any size. This is true whether you’re speaking one-on-one or delivering a formal presentation from the stage.
Eye contact gives you an edge in business. It’s a proven factor in the persuasion process. It demonstrates confidence and increases likability. I explain the importance of eye contact, how much is enough, and how you can practice to improve the way you use eye contact in your business and sales presentations in this short video from Fripp Virtual Training. Enjoy!
Become a great presenter quickly, easily, and cost-effectively on your own schedule. I’m here for you 24/7 through Fripp Virtual Training.
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Join FrippVT today!
More on Eye Contact & Connecting with Your Audience
Here are just a few more of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you connect with your audience:
- Three Ways to Emotionally Connect with Your Audience
- Public Speaking – Delivery Strategy
- Want to Connect with Every Audience, Every Time? You Need To
- Make Sure Your Movement Supports Your Message
- Are You Speaking Too Quickly?
- Is Your Audience Hearing What You Want to Communicate?
- Do You Alienate Your Audience? Make A “You” Turn
- Build Emotional Connection Through Eye Contact
- Want to Be An Effective Speaker? Say No More . . . Pause!
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.