Seven strategies to become a great speaker:
1. Consider learning to speak to be a long-term goal, not a one-day seminar.
2. Learn from someone who knows more than you do on this subject.
3. Practice with safe people – your supportive friends or others with the same goals.
4. Use web-based training for repetition and reinforcement.
5. Take your message to an audience.
6. Celebrate your successes.
7. Set your goal higher – “not fainting” or “not embarrassing myself” is not a good enough goal.
In this brief video sample from FrippVT, I share an advanced speaking technique you can immediately adopt to sound more professional in your speaking and business communications. Enjoy!
If you want to become a great speaker easily, conveniently, and efficiently, FrippVT can help. Enjoy three free chapters on Stories, Openings, and Sales: http://frippvt.com
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.