You have a competitive edge when your sales presentations are more powerfully persuasive in your than your competition’s.
- Are you losing sales you feel you deserve to make?
- Would it be helpful if your prospect remembered what you said?
- Would it be beneficial if three weeks later, your prospect could repeat your key ideas?
- Would it be profitable if your prospect vividly knew why others selected you as their vendor of choice?
Are you making one or all of the most common, biggest mistakes made by sales professionals?
- Thanking prospects for their time instead of thanking them for the opportunity to discuss doing business.
- Using a flawed conversation or speech structure. Focusing on your own company history instead of focusing on how you can discover or solve the client’s problems.
- Talking about what you do rather than telling stories of satisfied clients and painting a picture of how this client’s condition will be improved with your product or service.
- Speaking at the wrong level of abstraction. Being too technical or too vague.
- Starting with a weak, predictable opening and not closing on a memorable conclusion.
- Thinking the PowerPoint is the presentation. Technology can be used effectively to support your message, but should never be used as a crutch.
Do you need to improve your sales presentations?
Imagine a training program that gives you 24/7 access to one of the most in-demand executive speech coaches and sales presentation experts. Fripp Virtual Training is designed to be immediately engaging and makes it fun to learn. If you are a novice presenter or a seasoned professional, you will find the content both practical and relevant.
Sign up for your complimentary trial and discover how FrippVT can transform you and your team. FrippVT delivers high-caliber comprehensive presentation and sales presentations skills training with built in accountability. http://frippvt.com
“In my 12 years in sales and marketing, you are the most dynamic, charismatic, and knowledgeable sales presentation trainer and executive speech coach that I know. After your presentation skills training, both my sales and technical support team are closing more sales!”
– Bill Lewis, Director of Sales and Marketing, North America, Unitech America, Inc.
“Great Sales Presentations – Fripp Virtual Training Video” is just one of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you with your sales presentations.
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.