My friend and colleague, Laura Stack’s newest book, Execution IS the Strategy was released today. Laura has been working with leaders in the areas of strategy execution, employee productivity, and team performance for 22 yeas; she is a true expert in her field. In Execution IS the Strategy, Laura explains that a leader’s biggest challenge isn’t creating the strategy—it’s executing the strategy. It’s not about who has the best ideas—it’s who executes their ideas the best. Laura shows us how to quickly drive strategic initiatives and get results from our teams. She shares her L-E-A-D Formula™ with us; consider whether you have the necessary elements in place for successful strategy execution and identify the areas that need improvement:
L = Leverage: Are you strong enough as a leader, and do you have the right people and drivers in place to achieve your strategic priorities? If not, then you have a talent/resource issue.
E = Environment: Do you have the organizational atmosphere, practices, and unwritten ground rules to allow your employees to easily support your strategic priorities? If not, you have a cultural/engagement issue.
A = Alignment: Do your team members’ daily activities move them toward the accomplishment of the organization’s ultimate goals? If not, then you have a communication/productivity issue.
D = Drive: Are your organization’s leaders, teams, and employees nimble enough to move quickly once the first three elements are in place? If not, you have a speed/agility issue.
An abundance of complimentary educational resources are included with your purchase of Execution IS the Strategy. (An incredible value for less than twenty dollars!) Included are:
- A one-year subscription to her Strategic Execution online video series for leaders. Each five-minute weekly video comes with a transcript and a “training blueprint” with key points, discussion questions, and an exercise to help you take the learning back to your team. These videos provide valuable discussion points for your meetings and performance issues.
- An excerpt of the book with Table of Contents, Introduction, and Chapter 1 to whet your appetite and forward to your team.
- A Leader Guide and a Discussion Guide to help you run a book club.
- An online assessment of the Execution Quotient from the book, which will help you discover which of 36 obstacles are preventing your team from getting things done. You’ll discover where you’re stuck in the L-E-A-D Formula.
- A link to download thousands of dollars in additional leadership resources from several expert authors, including Joe Calloway, Liz Weber, Daniel Burrus, Kristin Arnold, Barry Banther, Dianna Booher, and Janelle Barlow.
- A four-part video series on the Four Keys of Successful Strategic Execution in the L-E-A-D Formula™ to share with your team. Use these training videos over the next month in your staff meetings for a great conversation starter on driving results.
To get Execution IS the Strategy with all of these complimentary educational resources, go to http://theproductivitypro.com/execution/bonus. Let Laura Stack equip your leaders with the knowledge, skills, and inspiration to help them hit the ground running and turn your strategy into performance!
Thank you Laura!
Sign up for a complimentary trial and discover how Fripp Virtual Training can transform you and your team. Improve the quality of your training and lower your investment. FrippVT delivers high-caliber comprehensive presentation and sales presentations skills training with built in accountability. http://frippvt.com
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.