Make it, So You Don’t Have to Fake It
Make It So You Don’t Have to Fake It!: 55 Fast-Acting Strategies for Long-Lasting Success
Learn how to MAKE IT so you’ll never have to FAKE IT!
Presentation skills expert and sales consultant Patricia Fripp hates the expression “Fake It until you make it.” That is why she named this book Make It, So You Don’t Have to Fake It! She just discovered several more boxes of her 1999 book and was pleasantly surprised by how relevant the ideas still are. If you are interested she is offering this book for $10 for the hardcover plus shipping.
In MAKE IT, you’ll learn:
- 55 fast-acting strategies for long-lasting success.
- The secrets (and real meaning) of the “unfair advantage.”
- Why you have to earn the right to do business with people—and how to do it.
- The only way to treat your customers.
- The surprising place you’ll find your best customers.
- Why you should always leave some money on the table.
- When you should be shameless—and why.
- How to earn a reputation for doing the impossible.
- When you should do something for nothing.
- Foolproof low-tech/no-tech ways to sell
- How to say “No” by saying “Yes.”
- What your marketing HAS to do to work.
- Timesavers that give you two extra weeks a year.
- How to get the results you want.