Why is your presentation opening important? Does your audience put down their phones? Pause their texting? Forget about their to-do lists? Quit doodling? Or, stop thinking about dinner reservations?
When you walk on stage to speak, you must grab your audience’s attention immediately. You can accomplish this with an opening that simply won’t let them drift away.
Don’t know how? Even though, you realize it’s really important?
Even the most seasoned presenters struggle with the best ways to open team meetings, important conversations, and on stage presentations. Learn how to open your presentation with impact and immediately engage your audience.
If you want to become a great speaker easily, conveniently, and quickly, Fripp Virtual Training can help. Join today: http://frippvt.com
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
More on How to Open Your Presentation
A few of the many complimentary resources on openings available on Fripp.com:
- How Can You Grab Your Audience? Expert Advice
- Opening Phrases You Can Use – FrippVT Video
- Use a Quote to Open Your Talk
- The Optimum Time to Capture Your Audience’s Attention
- Do Your Audience Members Tune Out Before You’ve Gotten Started?
- When Boring Will Not Do – Your Opening
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with those who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
Thanks Patricia. I can never have enough of your inspirational coaching 🙂 and so I now know that it’s those first 5 seconds that are vital in capturing your audience’s attention and interest. So I’m now looking forward to the 21st September for yet more inspiration and learning.
Thank you Pat! So happy to hear you will be joining me on the 21st.